In this episode, we chat with my good friend Matt. We’ve known each other for years and before COVID-19, we regularly went to see horror movies together. In episode 2, we chat about:
- What his ultimate favorite horror movie is & why
- Strategize how to still see horror movies even when your girlfriend doesn’t like them
- What horror movies he’s watched during quarantine and what it’s been like in New York City during lockdown
- As a self-described horror novice, he tells us what movies he still needs to watch
- What his favorite Goosebumps book is
- Why Jordan Peele is his current favorite director
- And more!
In this episode we discuss: Drag Me To Hell, The Haunting of Hill House, the Goosebumps books, The Conjuring, upcoming series of The Haunting of Bly Manor, Slenderman, IT Chapter 1 & Chapter 2, Are You Afraid of the Dark, Night of the Living Dead, The Grudge, Us, Get Out, and more.
Scream Girls episode about The Turn of the Screw: https://www.stitcher.com/podcast/scream-girls/e/66985345
Allison’s Personal Twitter: @thatgirlallison
Eric Ames: https://www.fiverr.com/ericames83/write-a-theme-song-or-jingle-for-your-podcast-business-etc
Want to support the podcast? Check out more information here: https://anchor.fm/whostherepod/support
This episode is sponsored by
· Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/whostherepod/support